ALIGN WITH JNP (www.theJNPproject.org) TO BROADEN YOUR OUTREACH AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BRAND—WHILE EMPOWERING CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD
A strategic corporate partnership with The JNP Project is a trifecta of empowering benefits for three stakeholder groups: the corporate sponsor; The JNP Project; and kids, ages 5-12+ (and their guiding grownups, especially parents, educators, helping professionals, and all caring adults).
A strategic alliance with JNP in a corporate sponsorship engagement will positively expand your brand’s reputation, while helping children to build their social-emotional learning skills (SEL) through inner awesome empowerment–you will be doing good, and helping us continue development of JNP’s products!
~ Doing GOOD for kids: as we help strengthen their inner awesome (healthy self-esteem) by offering products and services that nurture their character, courage, and confidence;
~ Doing WELL: continuing designing and creating new products and outreach actions that positively affect children everywhere!
An awesome alliance with The JNP Project will empower:
~ ~ ~
A corporate sponsor that partners with The JNP Project will enjoy these empowering benefits:
1. EXPERTISE: Your corporate expertise in business and marketing will be complemented by JNP’s expertise in children’s healthy self-esteem, parenting, and education.
2. MESSAGE: Your corporate customer-care message will be strengthened by supporting children’s social and emotional well-being (SEL).
3. PRINCIPLES: Your corporate-culture belief that principle-centered choices—based on character, courage, and confidence—create a better world, which will be given focused visibility.
4. OPPORTUNITY: Your corporate participation is an opportunity to boost kids’ healthy self-esteem, prevent bullying, increase children’s literacy, and strengthen the bond between kids and parents/caregivers.
5. WORLD: Your worldwide corporate presence will be augmented by a global team of JNP creatives and educators who serve kids throughout the U.S. and around the world.
6. EDUCATION: Your corporate support will contribute to education of a healthy self-esteem (inner awesome values) enriched by JNP’s chapter book series (and more), while meeting state educational standards and raising academic, interdisciplinary curricula, with our educational tools for teachers and homeschool educators.
7. RELATIONSHIP: You will deepen your corporate relationships with current customers who care about and for kids and/or expand your customer base to include this segment.
8. INITIATIVES: Your corporate sustainability/social well-being initiatives will be aligned with and amplified by JNP’s focused projects that strengthen kids’ healthy self-esteem and prevent bullying.
9. NARRATIVE: Your corporate purpose-driven and social responsibility narrative will be reinforced and made increasingly memorable.
10. GIVING: Your corporate image and reputation as generous givers that support kids’ social and emotional well-being (and counteract bullying) will be enhanced, recognized, and acknowledged by the kids (and the caring adults) we serve.
Together, we CAN do this!
DISCOVER YOUR INNER AWESOME. IT IS POSITIVELY EMPOWERING!
IMPORTANT NOTATION regarding 501(c)3 charity donations: We have the ability for you to either donate and purchase products directly to The JNP Project, or donate through our non-profit alliance Just Help Kids (JHK). Click here for details.
For expanded details, and a customized presentation on a JNP AWESOME STRATEGIC CORPORATE ALLIANCE (the best fit to match your vision/values), please contact us:
RETAIL / OFFICES: 126 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
MAILING ADDRESS: 3 Church Circle, Annapolis, MD 21401
Contact: Dona Rudderow Sturn, Founder/CEO, to start a discussion on the opportunities of working together toward building healthy self-esteem in all children. Discover your inner awesome. It is positively empowering!
The empowerment series begins… Jane & Jake’s Adventures to Awesome
The JNP Project is an advocate, empowering agent, and a helper.*
- We advocate healthy self-esteem awareness and development in kids (unlike the inflated “high self-esteem” attributed to bullies).
- We empower kids to be “inner awesome”: to know, trust, and choose to act from their character, courage, and confidence (key ingredients of healthy self-esteem).
- We help adults who care deeply about kids—especially parents, educators, and helping professionals—to nurture and strengthen kids’ inner-awesome character, courage, and confidence through the core values of truth, kindness, harmony, forgiveness, giving, love, determination, compassion, and strength.
* “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’ ”—Fred Rogers